Friday, 17 June 2016

Foto Inspiration Friday - Returning Next Week

There is no 'Foto Inspiration Friday' this week, normal service will resume next week.

As I have five minutes, allow me to quickly explain...

This absence is due to my wife and I having to spend a large portion of yesterday, my normal writing day, sat in a drab, gray, depressing building waiting for some miserable woman to question my wife about her disabilities like she's some criminal with a dodgy alibi.

For non-British readers I should explain. Disabled people in the UK get benefits, one of which is called Employment Support Allowance (ESA). If you receive ESA you are dragged in once a year so they can effectively ask you 'are you still disabled?'...this has come about as the British government has decided that everyone lies, so have set up these 'assessments' with the intention of stopping payment to people who need it!

I must be off now, I have a wife to look after who among other issues suffers from depression and anxiety, conditions that this government funded bullying session has exacerbated.


Ian.
http://facebook.com/guffoggthegeek
http://twitter.com/guffoggthegeek

No comments:

Post a Comment