Friday, 20 May 2016

Foto Inspiration Friday - Digital Rev

Welcome to 'Foto Inspiration Friday', the series in which I not only use a rarely used alternate spelling of photo for the sake of alliteration, but I share with you anything and everything I find inspirational, be it a person, an image, a song, a quote, a place, a pizza...ok, maybe not a pizza but you get the point. The focus of this weeks 'Foto Inspiration Friday' is Digital Rev.

Whilst not strictly your 'normal' source for fueling inspiration as such, Digital Rev certainly fuels your GAS. I should probably point out, for the uninitiated, when I say GAS I don't mean the reason people leave the room after you've eaten Mexican, I mean Gear Acquisition Syndrome. The majority of Digital Rev's content is gear reviews and comparisons, with them testing out a plethora of gear from all over the price spectrum...from your plastic fantastic £100 nifty 50 to the 100mp £38439 Phase One Alpa.

As well as the gear reviews they do various challenges, when the bloody producer decides to give them one...they need to do more challenges, they're very amusing. As well as the challenges for Kai and the gang, they also run a series called 'Pro Tog Cheap Camera Challenge' which does exactly what it says on the tin.

If you're looking to buy gear and want to see reviews before you do, or you just want to see what's out there I highly recommend Digital Rev. They offer a lot of useful information and decent reviews all wrapped in comedy and ineptness...a perfect delivery system for information if you're like me!


Ian
http://facebook.com/guffoggthegeek
http://twitter.com/guffoggthegeek

No comments:

Post a Comment