Friday, 22 April 2016

Foto Inspiration Friday - Ansel Adams Quote

Welcome to 'Foto Inspiration Friday', the series in which I not only use a rarely used alternate spelling of photo for the sake of alliteration, but I share with you anything and everything I find inspirational, be it a person, an image, a song, a quote, a place, a pizza...ok, maybe not a pizza but you get the point. The focus of this weeks 'Foto Inspiration Friday' is a quote by Ansel Adams.

I find quite a number of photography quotes out there to be, well...tossy. I'm too down to earth, or maybe that should be simple, for the arty farty over the top nature of them.  This quote from Ansel Adams however, I like. It's simple yet on point about the importance of considering your composition...see how non-arty farty I am, I couldn't manage better than basically saying 'think about where you point your camera'. Anyway, the quote...



Ian
http://facebook.com/guffoggthegeek
http://twitter.com/guffoggthegeek

No comments:

Post a Comment