Friday, 15 April 2016

Foto Inspiration Friday - 500px

Welcome to 'Foto Inspiration Friday', the series in which I not only use a rarely used alternate spelling of photo for the sake of alliteration, but I share with you anything and everything I find inspirational, be it a person, an image, a song, a quote, a place, a pizza...ok, maybe not a pizza but you get the point. The focus of this weeks 'Foto Inspiration Friday' is 500px.

I was quite late to the 500px bandwagon, joining as I did February last year, and it's even more recently than that, like the past three months, that I've starting to post my work. Truth be told I'm not quite sure why I didn't join sooner,  I just never did.

Since joining I have been blown away by the talent on there...don't get me wrong, you get the obligatory t**s for the sake of t**s, but if you ignore that, the skill on show is phenomenal. I won't get into the specific users who I find inspirational, they'll come in future posts, what I will say is that there is a wide array of talent from all around the globe and it's well worth a look even if you don't intend to post yourself.


Ian
http://facebook.com/guffoggthegeek
http://twitter.com/guffoggthegeek

No comments:

Post a Comment