Thursday, 17 December 2015

Emma, You May Be Gone But You'll Never Be Forgotten

Back on September 19th I uploaded a bunch of photos of my families dog, Emma. About five weeks ago she seemed ill so my father took her to the vets for a check up, she was found to have cancer.

This past Tuesday vets at the University Of Liverpool Small Animal Teaching Hospital made the difficult decision to put her to sleep. In the short space of time between emergence of symptoms and then, the cancer had spread at an aggressive rate, and they believed it would be cruel to make her continue to endure it.

I have only known her for five years, since meeting my wife, but she had my wrapped around her paw from day one. She was such a wonderful dog, she was the softest, friendliest little girl despite her bark whenever anyone rang the doorbell.

I'm going to leave it at that and wrap this post up before it descends into a rant about injustice in the universe, or reverts back to my first draft, it was quite obscenity heavy!


RIP EMMA


Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment