Thursday, 12 November 2015

Please Welcome To Me Blog...Yes, I Know It Says Me, It's A Style Choice

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...

Sorry about that, I had a weird 90's wrestling flashback. Kudos if you get the reference, you obviously watched before health and safety got involved and it softened up, anyway...

Where was I, oh yeah...I am proud to announce, if you are reading this that is, my wife Jan (from the blog Merlin's Cove) has agreed to write for my blog.

Most photography blogs out there focus solely on shoots, prep, advice etc for photographers. This is fair enough if the reader is a photographer. With most types of photography however there's an almost certainty that other people will be involved in the shoot, be it a model, the owner of the pet, the parent of the child, the baker of the cakes...my point being, these people don't receive advice on photography blogs...damn, I want cake now. It's with this in mind that I'm aiming to make my blog as all-encompassing as I can. The goal being helping as many people involved with photography as possible, be it full time models, first time models, pet owners, store owners etc. To that end, Jan will be posting things like reviews and advice about make-up, skin care, and hair care products, and anything else she feels may be of help to anyone stepping in front of the camera.

Please join me in welcoming Jan...now, I'm off for cake!


Ian


No comments:

Post a Comment