Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Photographing Spider-Man In New York

Before I get into the post I maybe ought to address the title. I'll admit, it's a little bit of click bait...well, kind of, it's also accurate...well, kind of.


More and more I've found that my obsession with photography is creeping it's way into other aspects of my life, aspects such as computer games. Recently I've been playing, and very much enjoying the iPad version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game. Swinging around New York, beating up bad guys, I was basically living out the fantasy of the 10 year old that lives in my head, and then it happened. As part of one of the early missions I was given a camera, I dunno why, as soon as I received it missions went out the window. Since then, whenever actual photography isn't an option for me for whatever reason, I've found myself photographing Spidey around New York, and messing around with mobile photo editors...









Turns out it's not just Spidey, I've just found out that my iPad racing game has a camera mode on it...so, you can probably expect pictures of Nissan Skylines in the near future. Incidentally, if any readers have a real Skyline and want some pictures of it, get in touch...or any car I suppose...Skylines just happen to be some of my favourite cars.


Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment